Members of the SCSA,
Due to the inclement weather, the workshop scheduled for Saturday September 15 will be postponed to a later date. We want everyone to be safe and with their familes. We will announce new details as soon as possible. We hope to see you soon.
If you have any questions please contact us.
SCSA Officers and Board of Directors